Thursday, April 23, 2009

M E X I C O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO, Trent and I are going to Mexico tomorrow, we are bringing the lap top so we are going to do the blog while we are there. So make sure you keep looking at the blog, everyday we will have something new, we will be there till next thursday, I am soooo excited I can't stand it. We are going about an hour south of Cancun, where all the Myan ruins are in fact on sunday, we will go to church, then the ruins, it is free on sunday. The myan people are just incredible we go on the native side, Trent speaks the language, I try, only because the people are so encouraging! When we go to church Trent just translates in my ear, it is so neat to see that the church is truely the same everywhere. And the spirit is so strong, because the people are so humble, we feel totally safe there. This is the second time we have gone, it  is by far our favorite place to go!! Trent was even asked if he was Venezalen , because his accent was soo good. I didn't realize the different accents, like someone from the south or Jersey. Anyway keep on the blog so we can tell ya all about it!!

3 comments:

Forrest Hickman said...

Brats!!! don't forget to buy me something. lol

aShLie JaNe said...

SOOO fun!! I am SOOO envious! ENJJOY the sun suckers!! :) Love ya.. can't wait to see new updates bout it.

John, Veronica and Family said...

Okay, so I'm here with all Apes and your kids, and almost burnt the house down by accidentally turning the microwave to 30 instead of 3 minutes for hot pockets. lol Not to worry..Grandma's in charge!! lol ????!!!!!! (scary, isn't it?)