Sunday, April 26, 2009

X-elha!!!!!!! Second day!!

WE ARE HAVING THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!!!We are at X-elha it is an inlet that has jungle all around it with these amazing fish all around you, we saw alot of "Dory" fish the size of a dinner plate, they were so cute, we swam over stingray that were huge, and then we saw sea bass soooo big I had to get out of the water for a minute to catch my breath, it was the size of Naomi, I am not joking!!! It was THE COOLEST thing I have ever done!!! I even swam it a cave, FULLL of fish!!!! I have not been scared one bit, it is just too cool. And again the pictures do not do it justice!!! We feel like this is a dream, you will be hearing that alot through this week!! WE have not gotten too burned YEA!!!!!! I thought for sure we would be. Life just cant get any better than this!!!! Babies, we wrote that note just for you!!!!!


No comments: