Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'M 3 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Ashlyn taking my picture!!! I am officially 33 years old!!!!!!! 33!!!!!!!! That is insane I am SOOOOOO old! But I actually feel younger than I did in my 20's, maybe it's because I am not a baby making machine anymore!!!! I truely feel more myself than I have in a long time, I'm getting that spunkiness back again, I just really love life!! I don't feel like i'm in a fog anymore, because let's face it you are in a fog for years, that what happens when you have babies you lose yourself in the service of your children, but you get soo much in return it's worth it. Now I am in a different phase, and it feels good. Not that your not serving you are just not sleep deprived!!! Boy that makes a difference!!!!!!

1 comment:

aShLie JaNe said...

I cannot wait!! :) YOu deserve it lady. You've had your share of years! :) Glad you're BACK!